OSCON 4SP820M SP Series 820uF 4V Electrolyte Capacitors
4SP820M SP Series Series 820uF 4V Electrolyte Capacitors with OFC Lead Wires. OS-CON has a large capacitance, low ESR and long life due to the use of polymerized organic semi-conductor. With its low ESR and outstanding frequency characteristics, OS-CON is used as smoothing capacitors in switching power supply and varied noises are eliminated. Compared to other electrolytes capacitors, OS-CON has high conductivity (low resistance value) and it stable against temperature change. The SP Series OS-CON is optimum to use around MPU of computer equipment. And especially suitable for Audio Amplifier as OFC (Oxyacid Free Copper) lead wires are used.
- OS-CON is a low ESR Capacitor
- The impedance frequency characteristics show a near perfect curve. Ideal to use as a decoupling capacitor for removing noise such as ripple, spike, digital, static and other audio noises.
- Able to flow large ripple current. Ideal for miniaturization, as a smoothing capacitor in switching power supply.
- Able to discharge rapidly. Ideal for use as back-up capacitor in circuit where large current is consumed at high speed
- ESR of OS-CON is not dependent on temperature
- Ideal for devices that have low temperature specification (0 or less)
- OS-CON has long life
- Expect up to 50, 000 hours at 85° C (SH Series)
- Ideal for industrial devices that shall be used for a long period
- Package: Size code F, Diameter 5.0mm, Pitch Size: 10.0±0.5 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -55° C to +105° C
- Leaded, Non-Rohs
No reviews. Be the first to write one!